Please share with everyone, including your leaders. This video is meant to be a warning to our leaders.
As working folks get closer to hanging up their spurs, it is easy to become overwhelmed. When should you take Social Security? What type of insurance do you need? Should you buy an annuity? Do you need nursing home insurance? Should you roll over your 401(k) into an IRA? The list goes on and on. Retirement planning requires many irreversible decisions. We each need to get it right; however, what is right for us is not always right for someone else. And, in addition to basic number-crunching, we each make assumptions about life and politics—sometimes without even realizing it.
By Michael Trinkle, ForexTraders
$EURUSD Bull Bias into #ECB
$EURUSD Bull Bias Whilst Above 1.3645 for 1.3893 Peak
- A mini dip and a bounce through midweek, previous erosion this week still seen as corrective whilst above modest support at 1.3695, which has held.
- We see upside risks from the late Feb surge from our 1.3645 prop through the 1.3775 impulse level from early 2014 to nudge at 1.3820 topping resistance.
- This leaves upside risk into early March, to test the 1.3893 spike high, which we would look to initially cap.
- However, the threat is now for a push through here to challenge psychological 1.4000 level and then maybe above.
WHAT CHANGES THIS?
- Below 1.3695 eases bull risks; through 1.3645 signals a neutral tone, only shifting negative below 1.3555.
Please see full report with levels and latest audio-visual analysis here: http://members.marketchartist.com/Daily/EURUSD.pdf
Financial InstitutionsMaximizing Your Retirement Planning IRA Roubini: How I’d Invest $1 Million Right Now – Not Bitcoin or Stocks 10 Reasons I’m a Funeral Director The Second Machine Age and Economic Development
More Headlines About Financial Institutions
CommoditiesMeasles Spreads In Massachusetts, While Rise In Cases Nationwide Costs Local Authorities A Lot Of Money Bacon-Scented Alarm Clock: Oscar Mayer Invents Greatest iPhone Wakeup Tool…Ever [PHOTO]
More Headlines About Commodities
Real EstateMortgage rates fall amid lower economic data California Congressman goes on REO-to-rental warpath
More Headlines About Real Estate
Currencies$EURUSD Bull Bias into #ECB Technical Outlook – USDCAD and CADCHF
More Headlines About Currencies
Mining NewsIs renewed Indian demand driving gold prices higher?
Julian Phillips thinks gold prices will be pushed higher by an easing of duties and restrictions on Indian gold imports. Read more…. Read More →UPDATE: Eskom power cuts a double loss for SA and mining – experts
More Headlines About Mining News